( ) 1. a. cheap b. jean c. sneakers d. weather
( ) 2. a. expensive b. pretty c. second d. hen
( ) 3. a. funny b. lunch c. computer d. mutton
( ) 4. a. Friday b. like c. behind d. window
( ) 5. a. take b. trash c. fat d. active
t ke lib ry b utiful w shroom f st
ei t h ndred s ndals waterm l n rain
1. Where is the in your school?
2. There is a in my flat.
3. How many students are there in the room? There are .
4. How much is the shirt? It’s one and yuan.
5. I want to this dress.
6. I have a pair of .
7. What’s your favourite fruit? My favourite fruit is .
8. What’s the weather like today? It’s .
9. There is a garden in my school. It’s .
1. – How students in your class?
– There forty-five.
2. – you have lunch at home?
– No, I . I have lunch at school.
3. – is it now?
– It’s 6:00 o’clock. It’s time dinner.
4. – my skirt?
– It’s on the bed.
5. – is it?
– It’s my mother’s.
6. – I wear my new socks, Mom?
– Yes, you can.
7. – What’s the in New York?
– It’s sunny there.
8. – The dress is too .
– But I like it Mom. Please it.
9. – It’s time for P.E. class. Please
– Just a minute. Let me my sneakers.
10. – What are ?
( )1. tomatoes are very expensive.
a. This b. A c. There d. These
( )2. Look! cucumbers?
a. This is b. Is this c. Are they d. They are
( )3. Oh, this farm is big. I like it.
a. so b. too c. a d. many
( )4. Look at that dress. It’s .
a. colour b. coloury c. colourful d. coloured
( )5. – Zip, matter with you?
– I have a cold.
a. How is b. What’s c. How about the d. What’s the
( )6. – What’s the weather like in your city?
– It’s .
a. sun and warm b. sunny and warm
c. sunful and warm d. sunny and warmy
( )7. Please me my school bag.
a. take b. pass c. wear d. have
( )8. What day today? It’s Monday.
a. is it b. it is c. is this d. in
( )9. – Are you at home, Zoom?
a. help b. helps c. helpful d. helpful
( )10. Can he chess?
a. play b. plays c. play the d. play a
1. I am like my village. There are many rivers and bridges in it.
2. Is there any fish in the rivers?
3. There have a lake in the park.
4. The end tables are near the bed, and the light is on the bed.
5. I can wash the flowers and water the windows.
6. What do you do in Sundays?
7. I like apple. They are sweet.
8. The carrot juice is fresh and health.
9. It’s Monday. Tom have to get up and go to school.
10. What do he has for lunch on Mondays? He has fish and tofu.
Dear Dad and Mom,
Thank you very much for the new T-shirt. They are cool! I like it very much. It’s very hot in Beijing now. And it’s sunny everyday. I can wear the new T-shirt.
I have many new friends in my university now. They are very kind. I have many classes in the morning. At noon, I go to the canteen to have lunch. We usually don’t have any classes in the afternoon and in the evening. So I often go to the university library and read many books. There is a beautiful park in our university. At weekends, I usually go to the park.
What’s the weather like in Hangzhou? Can you tell me about your life?
( )1. Mickey is a .
a. schoolboy b. teacher c. university student d. visitor
( )2. Mickey is in , and his father and mother are in .
a. Hangzhou, a shop b. Beijing, Hangzhou
c. Hangzhou, Beijing b. Beijing, a farm
( )3. What’s the weather like in Beijing?
a. It’s cool and hot b. It’s cold and sunny
c. It’s cool and sunny b. It’s hot and sunny
4. When does Mickey have classes?
a. In the morning b. In the afternoon c. At noon
d. In the afternoon and evening
5. Is there a library in the university?
a. Yes, there is b. No, there isn’t. It’s in the park
c. I don’t know d. The university is in the library